Friend of Hunting Brook
Your support makes a difference. By joining the Friends, not only will you receive excellent benefits, you help us support one of Ireland largest private plant collections.
All members of the Friends enjoy 12 months of the following benefits:
- Unlimited free entry the garden with no pre-booking required
- 10% discount on all plant sales
- 25% discount on selected Education activities including lectures, courses and workshops
- Exclusive talks, tours, previews and events just for members of the Friends
concession over 65 is €75
Patron of Hunting Brook
All of the benefits of the above membership plus invitations to all Garden openings are also extended to Patrons of the Garden. Priority booking for all Friends' events. Exclusive Patrons’ events several times a year including an annual dinner in Hunting Brook after the Garden has been closed to the public. Most importantly, you will also have the satisfaction of knowing that your annual subscription is directed to Hunting Brook Plant Acquisition Fund and you will be supplied with a full list of new acquisitions every year.
Annual fee - €400
Each year we have a limited number of highly prestigious Lead Corporate Partnership opportunities which will include:
Exclusive sponsorship of one of the Garden's Major Programmes, such as Education, Research or Conservation and all associated branding and media opportunities.
A press and marketing plan will be agreed with the Garden for each partner to ensure maximum impact of this prestigious partnership.
Corporate partners will enjoy:
- Behind the scenes tours for staff and clients
- Creativity workshops and talks delivered by Jimi Blake at your workplace (up to 2 per year)
- Complimentary invitations to all paid events
- Use of the Garden Room for up to ten events a year
- 20 VIP cards allowing the holders free access the Garden
- Four invitations to the Director’s Corporate Partners and Patrons Dinner.
More information on request
Become a volunteer
We at Hunting Brook Gardens are very proud of our panel of enthusiastic and dedicated volunteers. Over the years, staff and visitors to the Garden have benefited enormously from the contribution of volunteers. We consider ourselves fortunate to have the support of so many loyal and talented individuals, and we extend our warmest thanks.
Volunteers play an important role in many areas of the garden, including meeting and greeting coach parties, assisting with garden events, mucking in and helping Jimi with all aspects of daily routine maintenance of the gardens, inside the nursery or even in the office writing up labels and cataloging our plant collection but all ensuring that the garden offers an outstanding visitor experience. In return, our volunteers can deepen their knowledge of plants, develop a variety of skills, meet like-minded plant enthusiasts, and more!
We will recruit volunteers for the Garden Volunteer Programme on an ongoing basis so if you are interested in volunteering please email email@example.com