We’d love to hear from you
All of our open positions are listed below. If you don’t see anything that suits please feel free to send us your CV or LinkedIn profile and we’ll let you know if anything suitable comes up.
Marketing and Office Administration Executive (Part time)
We are looking for a talented, energetic person, full of initiative and creativity, who is focused on providing a strong administration role which will help Hunting Brook to continue to grow and evolve. If you have a positive attitude and exceptional organisational skills; if you draw energy from being part of a vibrant growing team located in idyllic surroundings then we would like to meet you.
Managing Jimi’s diary for lectures and speaking engagements
Coordinating visiting tours and groups into Hunting Brook
Proof reading teaching notes and articles
General office administration and basic accounting
Manage general phone calls and correspondence
Advertising and Promotions
- Designing poster, leaflets
- Social media posts and adverts
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Monthly newsletter
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc)
- Updating and managing the website
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Reputation management – TripAdvisor and Hunting Brook responses
- Collaborating with tourist agencies to promote Hunting Brook
Communication and Public facing skills
- Dealing with the public and visiting tours to Hunting Brook
- Coordinating volunteers and students
- Organise promotional events and campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
Excellent communication skills including verbal and written
Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint are a must
Digital marketing skills essential
- Graphic design including Canva and Constant Contact
- Word press
- Social media – Facebook and Instagram
The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills. A self-starter, he or she will be innovative and demonstrate the capacity to take initiative and responsibility. An interest in Gardening and Plants would be beneficial but a commitment to Hunting Brooks values would be essential.
- 2 years’+ experience in a similar marketing/administration role.
- Proven ability to manage social media channels as a marketing tool.
- Proven experience in running marketing campaigns and using metrics to track performance
- Technically competent in website management
- Experience in S.E.O
A competitive package is available for the right candidate
Send your CV to Jimi@Huntingbrook.com