Jimi Blake Tours for 2020
Gardens of Wales with Jimi Blake
Sun 3rd May, 2020 to Wed May 6th 2020
Designer Gardens with a emphasis on unusual plants
- Arne Maynards private garden at Allt-y-bela, a wonderful ochre-walled, late-medieval farmhouse in Monmouthshire is a magical combination of architecture and romantic design
- Aberglasney, A very special opportunity to visit this medieval estate with a series of extraordinary gardens and we stay after hours to have a our evening meal overlooking the pool garden
- Botanical Gardens of Wales, set in the beautiful Carmarthenshire countryside, the Garden is a fascinating blend of the modern and historic with the world's largest single span glasshouse
- Laskett Garden, Admired by many for its originality, theatricality and all out quirkiness, this garden is the life blood of owner, Sir Rob Strong
- Veddw House and Garden is a private garden, owned by Anne Wareham, garden writer, and Charles Hawes, photographer
Tour Price is: €450 per person excluding flights and accommodation
West County gardens with Jimi Blake
Sun 26th July 2020 to Wed 29th July 2020
The best of England's contemporary gardens
- Exclusive visit to Wildside Keith Wiley's private garden which is riot of naturalistic planting and expansive colour
- Designed by Arne Maynard, South Wood Farm is a garden that exemplifies how contemporary design can be brilliantly harmonious with the English country garden idyll.
- The Garden House is an exceptional garden on the fringes of Dartmouth - a plantperson paradise!
- RHS Rosemoor, gardening perfection in the heart of rural Devon
- Cothay Manor is laid out a series of garden rooms, using lush colour, perfectly set off by the historic manor house, often referred to as 'Sissinghurst of the West'
- World famous Gardens at Forde Abbey tucked away in the Dorset countryside were founded by Cistercian monks over 800 years ago
Tour Price is: €499 per person excluding flights and accommodation - places are limited to 28 on this tour.
Gardens of Sussex and Surrey with Jimi Blake
Sun 23rd August 2020 to Wed 26th of August 2020
Exclusive cutting edge gardens will delight the most avid plantperson
- Private garden of designer Tom Stuart-Smith, The barn garden is both Stuart-Smith's test bed and his inspiration.
- Saville Garden at Windsor Park home to the Royal Family, is a tranquil place to discover rare plants from around the world.
- The flagship garden of the RHS, Wisley captures the imagination with richly planted borders, luscious rose gardens and the state-of-the-art Glasshouse
- Borde Hill is a stunningly beautiful and botanically rich heritage Garden - A paradise for plants in the heart of Sussex!
- Sussex Praire Expect layers of colour, texture and architectural splendor under a big wide open sky... a must see garden!
Tour Price is: €475 per person excluding flights and accommodation